Last Entry: 9am on 25th May
Get involved with The Boys’ Brigade’s national ‘Great BB Bake Off’ competition for your chance to win £50.
Your task is to bake and decorate a ‘showstopper’ cake, bake or biscuit.
Pop on your apron and start baking. We want to see impressive cakes, bakes and biscuits that will show off your baking and creative skills. Judging will be based on how the finished product looks.
Join a ‘Rocky Road Masterclass’ (1pm on Sunday 24th May) as part of the virtual ‘Unite & Cumbrae Camp at Home’ event taking place that weekend. Find out more at unitebb.org.uk
Categories will include:
- Anchors – Individuals, 4 to 7 years
- Juniors – Individuals, 8 to 10 years
- Company & Seniors – Individuals, 11 to 18 years
All entries will be reviewed by our panel of judges and there will be prizes for the winners of each category – a £50 voucher each.
Rules – all entries MUST follow:
- Submitted by 9am on Monday 25th May.
- Include first name, age group and Company/Group name (if a BB/GA member) and Home Town/City.
- All entrants must be between age of 4 and 18 years of age.
- Individual entries only (i.e. submission MUST be completed by a single person).
- Entries may be submitted through Leaders or directly by Parents/Carers.
- By entering this competition you give us consent to share artwork online through social media and #BBatHOME webpage. Only first names will be shared.
How to Enter
Please email entries (a picture) of the bake to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on social media using #GreatBBBakeOff. Results will be announced live at 1pm on the same day as part of the virtual ‘Unite & Cumbrae Camp at Home’ event taking place that weekend. Find out more at unitebb.org.uk